Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery
Section Chief, MSK
Program Director, Medical Students-Radiology
Director, Musculoskeletal Imaging Research - Development
- Medicinski Fakultet, Univerziteta U Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Bosnia, 1980 (M.D.) University Medical Center, Sarajevo, Bosnia, 1981-1982 (Internship, Surgery, Medicine, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Community Medicine)
- University Medical Center, Sarajevo, Bosnia, 1984-1987 (Residency, Diagnostic Radiology)
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1994-1995 (Fellowship, Radiology)
- The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1995-1999 (Residency, Diagnostic Radiology)
- Golden Medal "OGNJEN PRICA" for pre-medical school outstanding performance, 1975
- George Barnes teaching award, 2001
Taljanovic MS. Hunter TB. O'Brien MJ. Schwartz SA. Gallery of medical devices: part 2: devices of the head, neck, spine, chest, and abdomen. Radiographics. 25(4):1119-32, 2005.
Taljanovic MS. Hunter TB. Miller MD. Sheppard JE. Gallery of medical devices: part 1: orthopedic devices for the extremities and pelvis. Radiographics. 25(3):859-70, 2005.
Hunter TB. Taljanovic MS. Medical devices of the abdomen and pelvis. Radiographics. 25(2):503-23, 2005.
Indelli PF. Nisbet JK. Taljanovic MS. Cohen R. Grana WA. Subchondral fracture of the hip caused by axial loading: a case report and review of the literature. American Journal of Orthopedics (Chatham, Nj). 34(4):198-201, 2005.
Hunter TB. Taljanovic MS. Tsau PH. Berger WG. Standen JR. Medical devices of the chest. Radiographics. 24(6):1725-46, 2004.
Taljanovic MS. Hulett RL. Graham AR. Graham ML. Hunter TB. Acute lymphoblastic leukemia of the skin and subcutaneous tissues; the first manifestation of disease in a 6-month-old infant: a case report with literature review. Emergency Radiology. 11(1):60-4, 2004.
Lee P. Hunter TB. Taljanovic M. Musculoskeletal colloquialisms: how did we come up with these names? Radiographics. 24(4):1009-27, 2004.
Matthew Steinway (MSRP 2002): "Rings and other things found on upper extremity radiographs of patients with acute injuries."