Professor and Interim Head, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pomona College, 1973 (BA)
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 1977 (M.D.)
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 1977 - 1978 (Internship)
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 1978-1981 (Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 1983 (Fellowship, Maternal Fetal Medicine)
Obstetrical ultrasound; fetal echocardiography; Doppler ultrasound; relationship of umbilical to fetal cardiac blood flow; women's health and well-being; chaos, complexity, organizational behavior.
Julia H. Indik (MSRP 1991): "Use of changes in umbilical arterial and venous doppler velocities during fetal breathing to assess fetal health"
Harry WG, Reed KL. Nuchal translucency and first-trimester screening. J Soc Gynecol Investig. 13(3):153-4, 2006.
Wright AL., Schwindt LA., Bassford TL., Reyna VF., Shisslak CM., St Germain PA., Reed KL. Gender differences in academic advancement: patterns, causes, and potential solutions in one US College of Medicine. Academic Medicine. 78(5):500-8, 2003.
Kasle S., Wilhelm MS., Reed KL. Optimal health and well-being for women: definitions and strategies derived from focus groups of women. Womens Health Issues. 12(4):178-90, 2002.
Reed KL. Effect of gender on the obstetric-gynecologic work force. Obstetrics & Gynecology. 98(3):521-2, 2001.
Reed KL, Anderson CF. Changes in umbilical venous velocities with physiologic perturbations. American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology. 182(4):835-38; discussion 738-40, 2000.