Assistant Professor of Clinical Emergency Medicine
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, 1986 (B.S., Engineering Science)
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, 1989 (M.S., Bioengineering
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, Arizona, 1997 (M.D., Medicine)
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, Arizona, 1997 (Ph.D., Pharmacology, Toxicology)
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 2000 (Emergency Medicine Residency)
- CV Pharmacology
- Messenger Systems
- CV Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
- Metabolic Disorders
- Emergency Medicine Education
- Technology Assessment
- Toxicology, Pain
Coon T, Miller M, Shirazi F, Sullivan J. Lead toxicity in a 14-year-old female with retained bullet fragments. Pediatrics in press 2006.
Skrepnek G, Abarca J, Malone D, Armstrong E, Shirazi F, Woolsey R. Incremental Effects of Concurrent Pharmacotherapeutic Regimens for Heart Failure on Hospitalizations and Costs Annals of Pharmacotherapy 39 (11):1785-1791, 2005.
Derek Christopher Stewart (MSRP 2007): "Telemedicine Standardized Training Film for Diagnosis of Neurotoxic Scorpion Envenomation."
Naomi Bui (MSRP 2015): "Evidence Based Approach to Prescriptions in the Emergency Department."
Pouran Malekzadeh (MSRP 2014): "The Effects of Centruroides Anti-venom in Reversal of Movement Disorders."
Pouran Malekzadeh, (RDT Class of 2017): "The Effects of Centruroides Anti-venom in Reversal of Methamphetamine-induced Hyperkinesis and Hyperthermia in Rats"